Welcome To Shadow Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Shadow Scape

Welcome To Shadow Scape The Next Big Thing The Server Is 100% Dodian Based Apply For Mod Below :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for mod by Dcrack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dcrack

Application for mod by Dcrack Empty
PostSubject: Application for mod by Dcrack   Application for mod by Dcrack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:33 pm

1. Have you ever been an mod, admin etc.?? Nope
2. Have you ever gotten, Banned before if so what was the reason. Nope
3. Do You Have Any Experience On Being An Mod Or Staff Before? Nope
4. Do You No How To Take An Simple Picture And Upload It On A Site If Show Show Me. Nope
5. Do You No Anything About Coding If So Post An Simple Code Here Don't Copy Other People's Work. Nope
6. What Was The Last Server You Played? And How Was The Staff.... winscape.no-ip.biz they were awful and unreliable
7. What Would You Change About My Server Be Honest.. maybe include skillcapes but thats it
8. Do You Play Private Servers Alot Explain In Hours 1-3 3-5 And So On.. not usually because they are usually not reliable but cuddles showed me this one and if its as good as it looks ill play a lot
9. Give Me An Simple Command That An Owner Has Or Mod Or Admin. Don't Copy Other People Again. muting ability
10. How Old Are You? 15
11.Whats Your Email Address For I Can Contact You If There's An Emergency On The Server.. tajr10@verizon.net
12.Whats Your Real Name Because I Don't Like Calling People There Gaming Name.. tom
13. Whats Your Name In The Game In Case You Become Part Of The Staff Environment. dcrack based off my runescape account dragoncrack2
14.If You Are Picked To Be Part Of The Staff Do You Promise To Help People Out? of course
15.The Question Above Your Not Lieng Are You Just To Become An Staff Member Are You? of course not
16.Whats Your Current Combat Level And What's Your Highest Skill? 50 and 55 rcing
17.How Would You Explain For New Users To Get Money Whats An Tip Tell Me.. idk really i just started
18.How Did You Make Money?? i havent yet i just trained on the tree spirit and sold the rune axes/heads
19. Whats The Best Way To Make Money... idk really i just started
20. How Do People Get Rares And Will You Promise To Report People If They Break Any Rules not sure but i guess u buy them and yes ill report people
21. Arent You Glad This Is The Last Question? actually im just glad its not orange =p
Back to top Go down
Wizzy girlpk

PostSubject: Re: Application for mod by Dcrack   Application for mod by Dcrack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Jeez, Were gonna have so many mods and less players if we keep accepting o.o, Server still has to be edited and none should abuse.
Back to top Go down
Hate Death

PostSubject: Mod App   Application for mod by Dcrack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:47 am

1. Have you ever been an mod, admin etc.?? Yes But Not On This Server.
2. Have you ever gotten, Banned before if so what was the reason. Nope
3. Do You Have Any Experience On Being An Mod Or Staff Before? Yes
4. Do You No How To Take An Simple Picture And Upload It On A Site If Show Show Me. Nope
5. Do You No Anything About Coding If So Post An Simple Code Here Don't Copy Other People's Work. Nope
6. What Was The Last Server You Played? And How Was The Staff.... Greencore.no-ip.info the staff are awful
7. What Would You Change About My Server Be Honest.. maybe include skillcapes but thats it
8. Do You Play Private Servers Alot Explain In Hours 1-3 3-5 And So On.. Yes I Am On Alot Around 1-5 hours aday + Surprised
9. Give Me An Simple Command That An Owner Has Or Mod Or Admin. Don't Copy Other People Again. Muteing.
10. How Old Are You? 13
11.Whats Your Email Address For I Can Contact You If There's An Emergency On The Server.. simran_96@hotmail.co.uk
12.Whats Your Real Name Because I Don't Like Calling People There Gaming Name.. Simran
13. Whats Your Name In The Game In Case You Become Part Of The Staff Environment. Hate Death
14.If You Are Picked To Be Part Of The Staff Do You Promise To Help People Out? Of Course
15.The Question Above Your Not Lieng Are You Just To Become An Staff Member Are You? What?!? NO
16.Whats Your Current Combat Level And What's Your Highest Skill? Just Started...
17.How Would You Explain For New Users To Get Money Whats An Tip Tell Me.. I Just Started. Really
18.How Did You Make Money?? I Dont.. I Just Chilling Atm Gonna Start Real Work Soon
19. Whats The Best Way To Make Money... Just Started.. And Chilling GOnna Level and that today
20. How Do People Get Rares And Will You Promise To Report People If They Break Any Rules I Think The Buy Them And Ill Repot people if they do somthing bad.YES
21. Arent You Glad This Is The Last Question? actually im just glad its not orange =p
Back to top Go down
opapoep

PostSubject: Re: Application for mod by Dcrack   Application for mod by Dcrack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:25 pm

What does evry one means whit
the last Question
Im glad its not Orange??! Question
Back to top Go down
hp pl0x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for mod by Dcrack   Application for mod by Dcrack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:22 pm

eh i feel we should put mods in voting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for mod by Dcrack   Application for mod by Dcrack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for mod by Dcrack
Page 1 of 1